Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Gollum Sketch

"...When he was very, very, hungry and tired of fish; then he would creep along dark passages looking for stray goblins ..."


Hello my friends! In the interest of updating my blog this week I'm sharing with you, a sketch I did on my iPad yesterday while out and about running errands. I've been very busy this week with a private project that is requiring the majority of my attention; as well as running around doing all the busy little things that go into getting back in school. I'm going full time now after a two year hiatus, and it feels great to be getting back in to it.

I am so excited for The Hobbit to come out. Yesterday was marked as the one hundred and eleven days until it hits theaters. AH! Eleventy-one days! I will probably be doing a lot of LotR fan art until it comes out.

I also have a few oil paintings I want to post for you guys to look at too, but haven't had the time to photograph them quite yet. Please keep checking back though, I promise I'll have them up soon.

Anyway guys, I hope you're enjoying the blog. Those that are visiting, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you just checking it out, and I really hope you'll be back soon. Let me know how I can improve it, or what you think about the work I'm posting.

See ya soon!
-CirAD

2 comments:

  1. "Eleventy-One days!" Hahahahahahaha! Oh Adam....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D haha you can thank Bilbo Baggins for that little jewel.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFpwsfHnBjw

      "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
      And I like less than half of you half as well you deserve."

      Delete