Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome Back!! -- Machete Kid!


Hello internet! Long time no see.

So I'm going to attempt to be better at updating this blog to show you all my endeavors in the never ending pursuit of art. This is my latest digital painting, I'm calling it Machete Kid. The entire painting was done with brushes that are available through Chris Oatley's blog. I'm planning on sending him a copy of this picture just to tell him thanks.

I hope you'll let me know what you think, I'd really appreciate any comments, feedback, or critique.

See you soon :D

-CirAD

2 comments:

  1. Adam, good job. I especially like the hands. Does the nostril in the light seem a bit odd to you? I think it feels better in the black and white version. Maybe just bring that shadow down on the nose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call Stewart! Ally was actually just noticing the same thing. I'll have to address that. Dang, I already sent one to Chris :S haha Thanks so much for the comment man.

      Delete