Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Works From Yestertime

Hello again, and welcome friends!

I just thought I'd take a minute to update a bunch of stuff that I have done in the last 2 years or so. Most of these are just rough sketches, stuff I will take to finished someday.

Steampunk Gent

Archon D3 Fan Art

Come At Me Bro

Figure Sketch

Fungal Zombie

Monochrome Landscape

Necromancer Patriarch

Survival Horror

A Soldiers Last Slurp starring Nate Call
I dont remember what the story was behind this, but the birthplace of this image was within deranged halls of facebook chat.

Tribute Forest



There are a few more images from the recent past that I would like to share with you, and I will be sure to post them in near future.

As always, comments, critiques, and feedback are graciously accepted. Thanks again for taking the time to look at some of my art.

-CirAD















No comments:

Post a Comment