Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Works From Yestertime II


Good morning friends, and welcome back!

I wanted to post yet another series of images done in the past. I will find time to take some of these sketches to a finished level someday, but for now I just wanted to archive them; so that I can revisit the idea later.

Anyway on to the fun part!!

Alien - I did this one for a class being taught by the amazing Don Seegmiller He kind of looks like Yoda's great uncle.
Crash Landed - Another from that same class taught by Don Seegmiller We needed to apply a variety of effects on this assignment, including gashes, texture, blood drip, and pimples.

Lazy Day - iPad Sketch


Two different directions for the same passage. It was something like a man who lived underground, and wrote on the walls with stones, and used lizard's blood for ink. He started becoming more mushroom than man after living down there for so long eating nothing but mushrooms.

Red Sash - iPad Sketch

Spider Maid - iPad Sketch

Red Hood - iPad Sketch

"...there are no words that can be written nor brush strokes laid on canvas that can describe the stark and utter horror of the night that Annabel died."

Unstable Zombie - iPad Sketch

Witch Sketch


Mike Wazowski-Cyclops Disney-Marvel Mashup



Old Women Portrait Studies


Obviously I have a thing for Zombies.

Some imagined figure work - iPad Sketch

Well guys That's all I'm posting for now. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for checking out my blog, and looking at my art! 'Til next time my friends!

-CirAD









No comments:

Post a Comment